Did the Financial Crisis Affect Environmental Efficiency? Evidence from the Japanese Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sangeeta Pratap & Carlos Urrutia, 2012.
"Financial Frictions and Total Factor Productivity: Accounting for the Real Effects of Financial Crises,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(3), pages 336-358, July.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Carlos Urrutia, 2010. "Financial Frictions and Total Factor Productivity: Accounting for the Real Effects of Financial Crises," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 429, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Carlos Urrutia, 2011. "Financial Frictions and Total Factor Productivity: Accounting for the Real Effects of Financial Crises," Working Papers 1104, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Nguyen, Ha & Qian, Rong, 2014.
"Demand collapse or credit crunch to firms? Evidence from the World Bank's financial crisis survey in Eastern Europe,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 125-144.
- Nguyen, Ha & Qian, Rong, 2013. "Demand collapse or credit crunch to firms ? evidence from the world bank's financial crisis survey in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6651, The World Bank.
- Morita, Hiroshi, 2014. "External shocks and Japanese business cycles: Evidence from a sign-restricted VAR model," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 59-74.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2010.
"Changes in environmentally sensitive productivity and technological modernization in China's iron and steel industry in the 1990s,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 485-504, August.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Changes in Environmentally Sensitive Productivity and Technological Modernization in China’s Iron and Steel Industry in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 92754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coulibaly, Brahima & Sapriza, Horacio & Zlate, Andrei, 2013. "Financial frictions, trade credit, and the 2008–09 global financial crisis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 25-38.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Iwata, Kazuyuki & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2012. "Corporate environmental and economic performances of Japanese manufacturing firms: Empirical study for sustainable development," MPRA Paper 39564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Price, Lynn & Levine, Mark D. & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Aden, Nathaniel & Lu, Hongyou & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Qin, Yining & Yowargana, Ping, 2011. "Assessment of China's energy-saving and emission-reduction accomplishments and opportunities during the 11th Five Year Plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2165-2178, April.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q4-140-4 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paunić, Alida, 2016. "Brazil, Preservation of Forest and Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 71462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Cao, Jing & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016.
"Firm-level environmentally sensitive productivity and innovation in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 915-925.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Cao, Jing & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Firm-level environmentally sensitive productivity and innovation in China," MPRA Paper 71851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Kentaro Yoshida & Ken Sugimura, 2016. "Research and Development Strategy in Biological Technologies: A Patent Data Analysis of Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-15, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Efficiency; Technical Efficiency; Financial Crisis; Bayesian Stochastic Frontier;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2015-09-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2015-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2015-09-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.