Start Me Up: Modeling of Power Plant Start-Up Conditions and their Impact on Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Doorman & Bjørn Nygreen, 2003. "Market Price Calculations in Restructured Electricity Markets," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 49-67, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:66:y:2007:i:1:p:21-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ludwig Kuntz & Felix Müsgens, 2007. "Modelling start-up costs of multiple technologies in electricity markets," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 66(1), pages 21-32, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weigt, H. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "The Effect of Divestitures in the German Electricity Market," Discussion Paper 2011-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ellerman, Danny & Delarue, Erik & Weigt, Hannes, 2012. "CO2 Abatement from RES Injections in the German Electricity Sector: Does a CO2 Price Help?," Working papers 2012/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Karl-Kiên Cao & Kai von Krbek & Manuel Wetzel & Felix Cebulla & Sebastian Schreck, 2019. "Classification and Evaluation of Concepts for Improving the Performance of Applied Energy System Optimization Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-51, December.
- Cebulla, F. & Fichter, T., 2017. "Merit order or unit-commitment: How does thermal power plant modeling affect storage demand in energy system models?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 117-132.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2016.
"Cross-country electricity trade, renewable energy and European transmission infrastructure policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 87-113.
- Jan Abrell & Sebastian Rausch, 2016. "Cross-Country Electricity Trade, Renewable Energy and European Transmission Infrastructure Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/229, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity; unit commitment; start-up costs; linear programming; mixed integer programming;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.