Cognitive Capitalism: Foundations, Assessment and Evaluation of New Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001.
"Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 693-708, June.
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1998. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 6773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ding, Xiu-Hao & Huang, Rui-Hua, 2010. "Effects of knowledge spillover on inter-organizational resource sharing decision in collaborative knowledge creation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 949-959, March.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2001.
"How To Compete: The Impact Of Workplace Practices And Information Technology On Productivity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 434-445, August.
- S Black & L Lynch, 1997. "How to Compete: The Impact of Workplace Practices and Information Technology on Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0376, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lisa M Lynch & Sandra E Black, 2002. "How to Compete: The Impact of Workplace Practices and Information Technology on Productivity," Working Papers 02-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 1997. "How to Compete: The Impact of Workplace Practices and Information Technology on Productivity," NBER Working Papers 6120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, S. & Lynch, L., 1997. "How to compete: the impact of workplace practices and information technology on productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20298, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elena Arnal & Wooseok Ok & Raymond Torres, 2001. "Knowledge, Work Organisation and Economic Growth," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine J. Morrison & Donald Siegel, 1997. "External Capital Factors And Increasing Returns In U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 647-654, November.
- Wang, Yan & Yao, Yudong, 2003. "Sources of China's economic growth 1952-1999: incorporating human capital accumulation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 32-52.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & Cagri Saglam, 2006.
"The Development Problem under Embodiment,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 42-58, February.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & CARGI SAGLAM, 2003. "The Development Problem Under Embodiment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & MARTINEZ, Blanca & SAGLAM, Cagri, 2006. "The Development problem under embodiment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1852, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Blanca, MARTINEZ & Cagri, SAGLAM, 2003. "The Development problem under embodiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Philippe Askenazy & Christine Erhel, 2016. "Introduction," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01300997, HAL.
- Grether, Jean-Marie, 1999. "Determinants of Technological Diffusion in Mexican Manufacturing: A Plant-Level Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1287-1298, July.
- Nooteboom Bart, 2014. "In What Sense do Firms Evolve?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 185-209, April.
- Nooteboom, Bart & Van Haverbeke, Wim & Duysters, Geert & Gilsing, Victor & van den Oord, Ad, 2007.
"Optimal cognitive distance and absorptive capacity,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1016-1034, September.
- Nooteboom, B. & Vanheverbeke, W.P.M. & Duysters, G.M. & Gilsing, V.A. & Oord van den, A.J., 2005. "Optimal cognitive distance and absorptive capacity," Working Papers 05.05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Nooteboom, B. & Vanhaverbeke, W.P.M. & Duijsters, G.M. & Gilsing, V.A. & Oord, A., 2006. "Optimal Cognitive Distance and Absorptive Capacity," Discussion Paper 2006-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Saad, Inès & Chakhar, Salem, 2009. "A decision support for identifying crucial knowledge requiring capitalizing operation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 889-904, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive capitalism; Fordist model; Knowledge; ICT.;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.