Dalla rendita materiale alla rendita immateriale: continuità o rottura teorica?
[From material rent to immaterial rent: continuity or theoretical rupture?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Vaggi, 2001. ""Pauvres paysans, pauvre royaume!". Storia e analisi in Quesnay," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 115-126.
More about this item
KeywordsCapitalismo Cognitivo; Fordismo; Pasinetti; Ricardo; rendita; Postfordismo;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.