Determinants of cost of equity: The case of Shariah-compliant Malaysian firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rashid Ameer, 2007. "Time-varying Cost of Equity Capital in Southeast Asian Countries," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 207-238, June.
- James S. Ang & Rebel A. Cole & James Wuh Lin, 2000. "Agency Costs and Ownership Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 81-106, February.
- Jacoby, Gady & Fowler, David J. & Gottesman, Aron A., 2000. "The capital asset pricing model and the liquidity effect: A theoretical approach," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 69-81, February.
- Shanken, Jay & Weinstein, Mark I., 2006. "Economic forces and the stock market revisited," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 129-144, March.
- Jianguo Chen & Dar-Hsin Chen, 2004. "The Downside Risk and Equity Evaluation: Emerging Market Evidence," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 3(1), pages 77-93, January.
- Roll, Richard, 1992. " Industrial Structure and the Comparative Behavior of International Stock Market Indices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 3-41, March.
- Mishra, Dev R & O'Brien, Thomas J, 2001. "A Comparison of Cost of Equity Estimates of Local and Global CAPMs," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 27-47, November.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, 2004. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 25-46, Summer.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:150-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Ali, Ruhani, 2017. "Does a Muslim CEO matter in Shariah-compliant companies? Evidence from Malaysia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 126-141.
More about this item
Keywordscost of equity determinants; panel techniques; shariah-compliant firms;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .