Contagion Effects of US Subprime Crisis on ASEAN-5 Stock Markets: Evidence from MGARCH-DCC Application
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anis Omri & Sonia Ghorbel-Zouari, 2011. "International financial contagion of the US sub-prime crisis: evidence through the adjusted correlation test and non-linear Error Correction Models (ECM)," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 135-149.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank, 1995. "Contagious speculative attacks," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-63, March.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami, 2012. "Dual Banking and Financial Contagion," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 20, pages 29-54.
- Muller, Ulrich A. & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Dave, Rakhal D. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V. & von Weizsacker, Jacob E., 1997. "Volatilities of different time resolutions -- Analyzing the dynamics of market components," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 213-239, June.
- Engle, Robert F & Sheppard, Kevin K, 2001.
"Theoretical and Empirical Properties of Dynamic Conditional Correlation Multivariate GARCH,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt5s2218dp, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Robert F. Engle & Kevin Sheppard, 2001. "Theoretical and Empirical properties of Dynamic Conditional Correlation Multivariate GARCH," NBER Working Papers 8554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Kim, Seewon, 2013. "Transmission of the global financial crisis to Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 339-353.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
- Paul Lynch & Gilles Zumbach, 2003. "Market heterogeneities and the causal structure of volatility," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 320-331.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Lee, Bong-Soo, 2015.
"Spillover effects of the U.S. financial crisis on financial markets in emerging Asian countries,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 192-210.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2011. "Spillover Effects of the US Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim & Bong-Soo Lee, 2015. "Spillover Effects of the U.S. Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim & Bong-Soo Lee, 2012. "Spillover Effects of the U.S. Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-06, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Jessica James & Kristjan Kasikov & Kerry-Ann Edwards, 2012. "The end of diversification," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 1629-1636, November.
More about this item
Keywordscontagion; ASEAN stock markets; MGARCH-DCC;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-07-05 (Banking)
- NEP-SEA-2014-07-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.