Strategic Foresight in multinational enterprises – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katja Rost & Katharina Hölzle & Hans-Georg Gemünden, 2007. "Promotors or Champions? Pros and Cons of role Specialisation for Economic Process," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 59(4), pages 340-363, October.
- Rohrbeck, Rene, 2007. "Technology Scouting – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories," MPRA Paper 5699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Makadok & Jay B. Barney, 2001. "Strategic Factor Market Intelligence: An Application of Information Economics to Strategy Formulation and Competitor Intelligence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1621-1638, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219877017500195 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:129:y:2018:i:c:p:105-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gershman, Mikhail & Bredikhin, Sergey & Vishnevskiy, Konstantin, 2016. "The role of corporate foresight and technology roadmapping in companies' innovation development: The case of Russian state-owned enterprises," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 187-195.
- Ayda Amniattalab & Reza Ansari, 2016. "The Effect Of Strategic Foresight On Competitive Advantage With The Mediating Role Of Organisational Ambidexterity," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-18, April.
- Rohrbeck, Rene, 2007. "Veille stratégique en entreprise multinationale - Une étude de cas auprès de la Deutsche Telekom AG," MPRA Paper 5701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic foresight; consumer foresight; technology foresight; technology intelligence; market foresight; trend analysis; future studies; future analysis; telecommunication industry;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-11-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2007-11-17 (Marketing)
- NEP-PPM-2007-11-17 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.