Veille stratégique en entreprise multinationale - Une étude de cas auprès de la Deutsche Telekom AG
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Arnold, Heinrich M. & Heuer, Jörg, 2007. "Strategic Foresight in multinational enterprises – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories," MPRA Paper 5700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerstin Cuhls, 2003. "From forecasting to foresight processes-new participative foresight activities in Germany," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2-3), pages 93-111.
- Kwaku Atuahene-Gima & Felicitas Evangelista, 2000. "Cross-Functional Influence in New Product Development: An Exploratory Study of Marketing and R...D Perspectives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1269-1284, October.
- Katja Rost & Katharina Hölzle & Hans-Georg Gemünden, 2007. "Promotors or Champions? Pros and Cons of role Specialisation for Economic Process," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 59(4), pages 340-363, October.
- Rohrbeck, Rene, 2007. "Technology Scouting – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories," MPRA Paper 5699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Makadok & Jay B. Barney, 2001. "Strategic Factor Market Intelligence: An Application of Information Economics to Strategy Formulation and Competitor Intelligence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1621-1638, December.
More about this item
Keywordsveille stratégique; veille concurrentielle; veille technologique; veille consommateur; analyse du futur; strategic foresight; competitor foresight; consumer foresight; technology intelligence; future studies;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .