Cross-Functional Influence in New Product Development: An Exploratory Study of Marketing and R...D Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maute, Manfred F. & Locander, William B., 1994. "Innovation as a socio-political process: An empirical analysis of influence behavior among new product managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 161-174, June.
- McQuiston, Daniel H. & Dickson, Peter R., 1991. "The effect of perceived personal consequences on participation and influence in organizational buying," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 159-177, September.
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1992. "Patterns of Communication Among Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing---A Comparison Between Two New Product Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 360-373, March.
- Rudy K. Moenaert & William E. Souder, 1996. "Context and Antecedents of Information Utility at the R&D/Marketing Interface," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(11), pages 1592-1610, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Roper & James Love & Priit Vahter, 2012.
"The value of design strategies for new product development: Some econometric evidence,"
The Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Research Paper Series
114, Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
- Stephen Roper & James H Love & Priit Vahter, 2012. "The Value Of Design Strategies For New Product Development: Some Econometric Evidence," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 85, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Knockaert, M. & Ucbasaran, D. & Wright, M. & Clarysse, B., 2009.
"How does tacit knowledge transfer influence innovation speed? The case of science based entrepreneurial firms,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2009-07, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- M. Knockaert & D. Ucbasaran & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2009. "How does Tacit Knowledge Transfer Influence Innovation Speed? The Case of Science Based Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/554, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:106-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2013. "Technological Diversification and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-336, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Arfan Shahzad & Abdullah Kaid Al-Swidi & Abd Ghani B Golamdin, 2013. "A Tract Reflection on Challenges in Research & Development for New Product Development in the Industrial Sector of Pakistan," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 406-415, June.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:32:y:2015:i:2:p:179-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:1:p:212-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yamashita, Yuko & Uehara, Wataru & Fukutomi, Gen & Sasaki, Masato & Fukuchi, Hiroyuki, 2012. "Dynamism Inside The Mo Box: The Credibility Of Market Information As A Key Factor In Market Orientation," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 46(1), pages 65-79, January.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Yu-Shan Su & Eric Tsang & Mike Peng, 2009. "How do internal capabilities and external partnerships affect innovativeness?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 309-331, June.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:49-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:enr:rpaper:0020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omar Merlo & Seigyoung Auh, 2009. "The effects of entrepreneurial orientation, market orientation, and marketing subunit influence on firm performance," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 295-311, September.
- Merlo, Omar & Lukas, Bryan A. & Whitwell, Gregory J., 2012. "Marketing's reputation and influence in the firm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 446-452.
- Chen, Kaihua & Guan, Jiancheng, 2011. "Mapping the functionality of China's regional innovation systems: A structural approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-27, March.
- Po-Chien Li & Yen-Chun Chen, 2012. "How does social orientation influence R&D-marketing collaboration?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 151-168, March.
- Rohrbeck, Rene, 2007. "Veille stratégique en entreprise multinationale - Une étude de cas auprès de la Deutsche Telekom AG," MPRA Paper 5701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing and R...D interface; cross-functional influence; new product development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:10:p:1269-1284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.