Technology Scouting – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1997. "Internal R & D expenditures and external technology sourcing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 303-315, October.
- A.G. Wilson, 1969. "Forecasting 'Planning'," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 6(3), pages 347-367, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renninger, Wolfgang & Riesemann, Mirjam, 2010. "Strategies and possible directions to improve Technology Scouting in China," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 25, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Arnold, Heinrich M. & Heuer, Jörg, 2007. "Strategic Foresight in multinational enterprises – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories," MPRA Paper 5700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rohrbeck, Rene, 2007. "Veille stratégique en entreprise multinationale - Une étude de cas auprès de la Deutsche Telekom AG," MPRA Paper 5701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology intelligence; technological forecasting; technology foresight; technology scouting; technology exploration; strategic foresight; technology monitoring; technology scanning;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .