Technology Scouting – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1997. "Internal R & D expenditures and external technology sourcing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 303-315, October.
- A.G. Wilson, 1969. "Forecasting 'Planning'," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 6(3), pages 347-367, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renninger, Wolfgang & Riesemann, Mirjam, 2010. "Strategies and possible directions to improve Technology Scouting in China," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 25, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Arnold, Heinrich M. & Heuer, Jörg, 2007. "Strategic Foresight in multinational enterprises – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories," MPRA Paper 5700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rohrbeck, Rene, 2007. "Veille stratégique en entreprise multinationale - Une étude de cas auprès de la Deutsche Telekom AG," MPRA Paper 5701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology intelligence; technological forecasting; technology foresight; technology scouting; technology exploration; strategic foresight; technology monitoring; technology scanning;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.