Report NEP-INO-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Leonildo Monteiro, 2007. "Modes Of Innovation & Uncertainties In The Capital Goods Industry," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 47, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Carlos Pinho, 2007. "Searching For Sectoral Patterns Of Innovation In European Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 48, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Murat Yildizoglu (GREThA) & Mohamed AYADI (UAQUAP, Université de Tunis) & Mohieddine RAHMOUNI (UAQUAP et GREThA), 2007. "Sectoral patterns of innovation in a developing country: The Tunisian case," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-19, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Rohrbeck, Rene, 2007. "Technology Scouting – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories," MPRA Paper 5699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Villar & César Camisón & Montserrat Boronat, 2007. "Technical Strategic Alliances And Performance: The Mediating Effect Of Knowledge ¿Based Competencies," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hulsink, W. & Manuel, D. & Bouwman, H., 2007. "Clustering in ICT: From Route 128 to Silicon Valley, from DEC to Google, from Hardware to Content," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-064-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hélène Dernis, 2007. "Nowcasting Patent Indicators," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2007/3, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011917 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2007. "Localized Technological Knowledge: Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities And Appropriability," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- José Miguel Benavente & Gustavo Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli, 2007. "The Impact of National Research Funds: An Evaluation of the Chilean FONDECYT," OVE Working Papers 0307, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Arnold, Heinrich M. & Heuer, Jörg, 2007. "Strategic Foresight in multinational enterprises – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories," MPRA Paper 5700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annette Bongardt & Isabel Cabrita, 2007. "Towards A Competitive Low-Carbon Economy: On Firms’ Incentives And The Role Of Public Research," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 49, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Fernández Vázquez, Esteban & Los, Bart, 2007. "A Maximum Entropy Approach to the Indenitication of Productive Technology Spillovers," Discussion Papers 1106, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Joseph H. Golec & John A. Vernon, 2007. "Financial Risk in the Biotechnology Industry," NBER Working Papers 13604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Torres Fuchslocher, 2007. "The Role and Development of Technology-Intensive Suppliers in Resource-Based Economies: A Literature Review," GIGA Working Paper Series 60, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.