Monetary Expansion and Stock Returns in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kraft, John & Kraft, Arthur, 1977. "Determinants of Common Stock Prices: A Time Series Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 417-425, May.
- Ho, Yan-ki, 1983. "Money supply and equity prices : An empirical note on Far Eastern countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 161-165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faisal Khan & Saif-Ur-Rehman Khan & Hashim Khan, 2016. "Pricing of Risk, Various Volatility Dynamics and Macroeconomic Exposure of Firm Returns: New Evidence on Age Effect," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 551-561.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2012. "The impact of money supply on stock prices and stock bubbles," MPRA Paper 40919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2012. "Macroeconomic variables and stock market: US review," MPRA Paper 39094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cai, Yifei, 2016.
[A Study on the Time-varying Granger Causality Relation of Scissors Gap of Money Supply and Stock Market Return]," MPRA Paper 73369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehr-un-Nisa & Mohammad Nishat, 2011. "The Determinants of Stock Prices in Pakistan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 276-291, December.
- Širůček, Martin, 2015.
"Kauzalní vztah peněžní nabídky a amerického akciového trhu
[Money supply and US stock market causality]," MPRA Paper 66357, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2015.
More about this item
Keywords: Money; Stock Prices; Pakistan; Long Run Relationship; Market Efficiency;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .