Monetary Expansion and Stock Returns in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kraft, John & Kraft, Arthur, 1977. "Determinants of Common Stock Prices: A Time Series Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 417-425, May.
- Ho, Yan-ki, 1983. "Money supply and equity prices : An empirical note on Far Eastern countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 161-165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faisal Khan & Saif-Ur-Rehman Khan & Hashim Khan, 2016. "Pricing of Risk, Various Volatility Dynamics and Macroeconomic Exposure of Firm Returns: New Evidence on Age Effect," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 551-561.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2012. "The impact of money supply on stock prices and stock bubbles," MPRA Paper 40919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2012. "Macroeconomic variables and stock market: US review," MPRA Paper 39094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cai, Yifei, 2016.
[A Study on the Time-varying Granger Causality Relation of Scissors Gap of Money Supply and Stock Market Return]," MPRA Paper 73369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehr-un-Nisa & Mohammad Nishat, 2011. "The Determinants of Stock Prices in Pakistan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 276-291, December.
- Širůček, Martin, 2015.
"Kauzalní vztah peněžní nabídky a amerického akciového trhu
[Money supply and US stock market causality]," MPRA Paper 66357, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2015.
More about this item
Keywords: Money; Stock Prices; Pakistan; Long Run Relationship; Market Efficiency;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.