Macroeconomic variables and stock market: US review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pearce, Douglas K & Roley, V Vance, 1985. "Stock Prices and Economic News," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 49-67, January.
- Fama, Eugene F. & Schwert, G. William, 1977. "Asset returns and inflation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 115-146, November.
- Gjerde, Oystein & Saettem, Frode, 1999. "Causal relations among stock returns and macroeconomic variables in a small, open economy," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 61-74, January.
- A. G. Malliaris & Jorge L. Urrutia, 2005.
"An empirical investigation among real, monetary and financial variables,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Uncertainty, Instabilities And Asset Bubbles Selected Essays, chapter 3, pages 13-20
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Malliaris, A. G. & Urrutia, Jorge L., 1991. "An empirical investigation among real, monetary and financial variables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-158, October.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Jeng, Chyong-Chiou & Butler, J. S. & Liu, Jin-Tan, 1990. "The informational efficiency of the stock market : The international evidence of 1921-1930," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 157-162, October.
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2000.
"The Relationship Between Economic Factors and Equity Markets in Central Europe,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 623-638, November.
- Jan Hanousek and Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek and Randall K. Filer, 1997. "The Relationship Between Economic Factors and Equity Markets in Central Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 78, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kimura, Takeshi & Kurozumi, Takushi, 2007.
"Optimal monetary policy in a micro-founded model with parameter uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 399-431, February.
- Takeshi Kimura & Takushi Kurozumi, 2003. "Optimal monetary policy in a micro-founded model with parameter uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fazal Husain & Tariq Mahmood, 1999. "Monetary Expansion and Stock Returns in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 769-776.
- David H. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "What Moves Stock Prices?," Working papers 487, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1998. "International evidence on the stock market and aggregate economic activity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 281-296, September.
- Wongbangpo, Praphan & Sharma, Subhash C., 2002. "Stock market and macroeconomic fundamental dynamic interactions: ASEAN-5 countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 27-51.
- Mukherjee, Tarun K & Naka, Atsuyuki, 1995. "Dynamic Relations between Macroeconomic Variables and the Japanese Stock Market: An Application of a Vector Error Correction Model," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 223-237, Summer.
- Chen, Nai-Fu, 1991. " Financial Investment Opportunities and the Macroeconomy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 529-554, June.
- Jaffe, Jeffrey F & Mandelker, Gershon, 1976. "The "Fisher Effect" for Risky Assets: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 447-458, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majid Delavari & Nadiya Gandali Alikhani & Esmaeil Naderi, 2013.
"Do Dynamic Neural Networks Stand a Better Chance in Fractionally Integrated Process Forecasting?,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 466-475.
- Delavari, Majid & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Naderi, Esmaeil, 2012. "Do Dynamic Neural Networks Stand a Better Chance in Fractionally Integrated Process Forecasting?," MPRA Paper 45977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mth:ber888:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:177-188 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic factors; correlation; cointegration; ADF test;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .