Determinants of Common Stock Prices: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Širůček, 2012.
"Effect of money supply on the Dow Jones Industrial Average stock index,"
Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis,
Mendel University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 399-408.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2012. "Effect of money supply on the Dow Jones Industrial Average stock index," MPRA Paper 68167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani, 2011.
"Monetary Shocks or Real Shocks, Which matters the most for Share Prices,"
Information Management and Business Review,
AMH International, vol. 2(6), pages 246-251.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Monetary Shocks or Real Shocks, Which matters the most for Share Prices," MPRA Paper 34730, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Fazal Husain & Tariq Mahmood, 1999. "Monetary Expansion and Stock Returns in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 769-776.
- Ariff, Mohamed & Chung, Tin-fah & M., Shamsher, 2012. "Money supply, interest rate, liquidity and share prices: A test of their linkage," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 202-220.
- Chung, Tin-fah & Ariff, M., 2016. "A test of the linkage among money supply, liquidity and share prices in Asia," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 48-61.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2012. "The impact of money supply on stock prices and stock bubbles," MPRA Paper 40919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halil Altintas & Kassouri Yacouba, 2018. "Asymmetric Responses of Stock Prices to Money Supply and Oil Prices Shocks in Turkey: New Evidence from a Nonlinear ARDL Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(4), pages 45-53.
- Miao Jia, 2016. "The Long-Run Effects of the Fed’s Monetary Policy on the Dynamics among Major Asset Classes," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 51(1), pages 9-19, September.
- Ahmed, Walid M.A., 2020. "Corruption and equity market performance: International comparative evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Unro Lee, 1997. "Stock Market and Macroeconomic Policies: New Evidence from Pacific Basin Countries," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 1(4), pages 273-289, December.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2011. "Impact of monetary policy on US stock market," MPRA Paper 40943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arshad Hasan & M. Tariq Javed, 2009. "An Empirical Investigation of the Causal Relationship among Monetary Variables and Equity Market Returns," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 115-137, Jan-Jun.
- Širůček, Martin, 2015.
"Kauzalní vztah peněžní nabídky a amerického akciového trhu
[Money supply and US stock market causality]," MPRA Paper 66357, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2015.
- Sara Alatiqi & Shokoofeh Fazel, . "Can Money Supply Predict Stock Prices?," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:32:y:1977:i:2:p:417-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.