The Impacts of Promotions/Marketing, Scheduling, and Economic Factors on Total Gross Revenues for Minor League Baseball Teams
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Cebula & Christopher Coombs & Luther Lawson & Maggie Foley, 2013. "The Impacts of Promotions/Marketing, Scheduling, and Economic Factors on Total Gross Revenues for Minor League Baseball Teams," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(3), pages 249-257, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Richard Cebula & Michael Toma & Jay Carmichael, 2009. "Attendance and promotions in minor league baseball: the Carolina League," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(25), pages 3209-3214.
- Zulal Denaux & David Denaux & Yeliz Yalcin, 2011. "Factors Affecting Attendance of Major League Baseball: Revisited," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(2), pages 117-127, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Downey & Joseph McGarrity, 2015. "Pick off Throws, Stolen Bases, and Southpaws: A Comparative Static Analysis of a Mixed Strategy Game," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 319-335, September.
More about this item
Keywordspromotions; scheduling; economic factors; total gross revenue;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2013-09-06 (Marketing)
- NEP-SPO-2013-09-06 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .