Male Worker Migration and Women Empowerment: The case of Bihar, India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Singh, K.M. & Singh, R.K.P. & Kumar, Abhay & Kumar, Anjani, 2014. "Male Worker Migration and Women Empowerment: The case of Bihar, India," MPRA Paper 59676, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S. & Kumar, Abhay & Singh, R.K.P., 2013. "Gender Issues in Agriculture," MPRA Paper 45401, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2013.
- J. Edward Taylor & Scott Rozelle & Alan deBrauw, 1999. "Migration, Remittances, and Agricultural Productivity in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 287-291, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Women empowerment; Labor migration; Remittances; Bihar;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-09-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-09-06 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .