The Stability of Sustainable Development Path and Institutions: Evidence from Genuine Savings Indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirman, Leonard J, 1971. "Uncertainty and Optimal Consumption Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 179-185, January.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 647-685, December.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies," Working Papers 2003.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hamilton, Kirk & Clemens, Michael, 1999. "Genuine Savings Rates in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 333-356, May.
- Masayuki Sato & Sovannroeun Samreth & Katsunori Yamada, 2012.
"A numerical study on assessing sustainable development with future genuine savings simulation,"
International Journal of Sustainable Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(4), pages 293-312.
- Masayuki Sato & Sovannroeun Samreth & Katsunori Yamada & Fumio Sensui, 2008. "A Numerical Study on Assessing Sustainable Development with Future Genuine Savings Simulation," ISER Discussion Paper 0728rr, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Apr 2011.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence Goulder & Gretchen Daily & Paul Ehrlich & Geoffrey Heal & Simon Levin & Karl-Göran Mäler & Stephen Schneider & David Starrett & Brian Walker, 2004. "Are We Consuming Too Much?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 147-172, Summer.
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-1151, December.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric & De Soysa, Indra, 2007.
"Corruption, the resource curse and genuine saving,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 33-53, February.
- Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Corruption, the Resource Curse and Genuine Saving," Development and Comp Systems 0405010, EconWPA, revised 01 Aug 2005.
- Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Corruption, the Resource Curse and Genuine Saving," Development and Comp Systems 0405012, EconWPA.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric & de Soysa, Indra, 2007. "Corruption, the resource curse and genuine saving," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 973, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yang, Benhua, 2008. "Does democracy lower growth volatility? A dynamic panel analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 562-574, March.
- Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten, 2007.
"Political risk, institutions and foreign direct investment,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 397-415, June.
- Hefeker, Carsten & Busse, Matthias, 2005. "Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment," HWWA Discussion Papers 315, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 85-106.
- Lee, Jim, 2010. "The link between output growth and volatility: Evidence from a GARCH model with panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 143-145, February.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2009. "Volatility and the natural resource curse," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 727-760, October.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2004. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199267194.
- Engle, Robert F & Lilien, David M & Robins, Russell P, 1987. "Estimating Time Varying Risk Premia in the Term Structure: The Arch-M Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 391-407, March.
- Pearce, David W. & Atkinson, Giles D., 1993. "Capital theory and the measurement of sustainable development: an indicator of "weak" sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 103-108, October.
- Frederick Ploeg, 2011. "Rapacious Resource Depletion, Excessive Investment and Insecure Property Rights: A Puzzle," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 105-128, January.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Zugravu-Soilita & Vincent Geronimi & Christine Le Gargasson & Jessy Tsang King Sang, 2017. "Towards a less vulnerable and more sustainable development: heritage tourism in island economies," Working Papers 2017.11, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Genuine Savings; Volatility; Institutions;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .