A Numerical Study on Assessing Sustainable Development with Future Genuine Savings Simulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masayuki Sato & Sovannroeun Samreth & Katsunori Yamada, 2012. "A numerical study on assessing sustainable development with future genuine savings simulation," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(4), pages 293-312.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gnègnè, Yacouba, 2009. "Adjusted net saving and welfare change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1127-1139, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koji Tokimatsu & Rintaro Yamguchi & Masayuki Sato & Rieko Yasuoka & Masahiro Nishio & Kazuhiro Ueta, 2014. "Assessing future sustainability by forecast of Genuine Savings paths," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(4), pages 359-379, October.
- Sato, Masayuki & Samreth, Sovannroeun & Sasaki, Kengo, 2013. "The Stability of Sustainable Development Path and Institutions: Evidence from Genuine Savings Indicators," MPRA Paper 48983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collins, Ross D. & Selin, Noelle E. & de Weck, Olivier L. & Clark, William C., 2016. "Using Inclusive Wealth for Policy Evaluation: Application to Electricity Infrastructure Planning in Oil-Exporting Countries," Working Paper Series 16-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Collins, Ross D. & Selin, Noelle E. & de Weck, Olivier L. & Clark, William C., 2017. "Using inclusive wealth for policy evaluation: Application to electricity infrastructure planning in oil-exporting countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 23-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0728rr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.