Assessing Sustainable Development by Genuine Saving Indicator from Multidimensional Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 647-685, December.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies," Working Papers 2003.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hamilton, Kirk & Clemens, Michael, 1999. "Genuine Savings Rates in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 333-356, May.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence Goulder & Gretchen Daily & Paul Ehrlich & Geoffrey Heal & Simon Levin & Karl-Göran Mäler & Stephen Schneider & David Starrett & Brian Walker, 2004. "Are We Consuming Too Much?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 147-172, Summer.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric & De Soysa, Indra, 2007.
"Corruption, the resource curse and genuine saving,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 33-53, February.
- Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Corruption, the Resource Curse and Genuine Saving," Development and Comp Systems 0405010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2005.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric & de Soysa, Indra, 2007. "Corruption, the resource curse and genuine saving," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 973, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Corruption, the Resource Curse and Genuine Saving," Development and Comp Systems 0405012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2007. "World Development Indicators 2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8150, December.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2004. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199267194.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tariku, Lamessa, 2015. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Air Pollution: In Case of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 84619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamaguchi, Rintaro & Sato, Masayuki & Ueta, Kazuhiro, 2009. "Genuine savings with adjustment costs," MPRA Paper 16347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Genuine Saving; Average; Trend; Stability;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.