Environmental Regulation through Voluntary Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1989. "Regulation and Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262192756, January.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Freixas, Xavier & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1985. "Average cost pricing versus marginal cost pricing under moral hazard," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 135-146, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maxwell, John W., 1998. "Designing voluntary environmental agreements in Europe: Some lessons from the U.S. EPA's 33/50 program," ZEI Working Papers B 07-1998, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Hansen, Lars Gårn, 2005. "Aspects of the political economy of environmental voluntary agreements - a meta study," MPRA Paper 49200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2003. "A bargaining model of voluntary environmental agreements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2725-2736, December.
- Kjell Sunnevåg, 2000. "Voluntary agreements and the incentives for innovation," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(5), pages 555-573, October.
- Takuro Miyamoto, 2016. "Why regulators adopt voluntary programs: a theoretical analysis of voluntary pollutant reduction programs," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 599-623, October.
- R. Brau & C. Carraro, 2004. "The economic analysis of voluntary approaches to environmental protection. A survey," Working Paper CRENoS 200420, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Khanna, Madhu, 2001. " Non-mandatory Approaches to Environmental Protection," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 291-324, July.
- Matthieu Glachant, 2003. "Voluntary Agreements under Endogenous Legislative Threats," Working Papers 2003.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2002. "Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, June.
- Khanna, Madhu & Damon, Lisa A., 1999. "EPA's Voluntary 33/50 Program: Impact on Toxic Releases and Economic Performance of Firms," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Anna Alberini & Kathleen Segerson, 2002. "Assessing Voluntary Programs to Improve Environmental Quality," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 157-184, June.
- Grepperud, Sverre, 2002. "Voluntary environmental agreements: bargaining over more than emissions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 545-559, September.
- DANIEL FERNANDEZ & Juan SantalÃ³, 2008. "When Necessity Becomes a Virtue: The Effect of Product Market Competition on CSR," Working Papers Economia wp08-27, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Peter Bôrkey & Matthieu Glachant, 1998. "Les engagements volontaires de l'industrie : un mode original de réglementation environnementale," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 83(1), pages 213-224.
- Adrienne Héritier & Sandra Eckert, 2007. "New Modes of Governance in the Shadow of Hierarchy: Self-Regulation by Industry in Europe," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2004. "Mandatory and Voluntary Approaches to Mitigating Climate Change," Working Papers 2004-28, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Terje Synnestvedt, 2003. "Corporate environmental protection under uncertainty," Discussion Papers 355, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lyon, Thomas P. & Maxwell, John W., 2003. "Self-regulation, taxation and public voluntary environmental agreements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1453-1486, August.
- Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti, 2006. "Did the EPA's voluntary industrial toxics program reduce emissions? A GIS analysis of distributional impacts and by-media analysis of substitution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 391-410, July.
- R. Bracke & J. Albrecht & M. De Clercq, 2006. "The use of negotiated environmental agreements: from gentlemen’s agreements to binding contracts," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/415, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- James Cunningham & J Peter Clinch, 2005. "Innovation and Environmental Voluntary Approaches," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 373-392.
- Daniel Fernández-Kranz & Juan Santaló, 2010. "When Necessity Becomes a Virtue: The Effect of Product Market Competition on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 453-487, June.
- Ryo Ishida & Takuro Miyamoto, "undated". "Does an Optimal Voluntary Approach Flexibly and Efficiently Control Emissions from Heterogeneous Firms?," Discussion papers ron257, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Lutz, Stefan & Lyon, Thomas P & Maxwell, John W, 2000. "Quality Leadership When Regulatory Standards Are Forthcoming," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 331-348, September.
More about this item
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .