The sources of profits and their sustainability: A survey of basic theoretical issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2014.
"Does high public debt consistently stifle economic growth? A critique of Reinhart and Rogoff,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 257-279.
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2013. "Does High Public Debt Consistently Stifle Economic Growth? A Critique of Reinhart and Rogo ff," Working Papers wp322, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- S Jay Levy, 2001. "Profits: The Views of Jerome Levy and Michal Kalecki," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 17-30, September.
More about this item
Keywordsprofits; investment; export surplus; budget deficit; consumption out of profits; saving out of wages; profits' limits and sustainability;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-05-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-05-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-05-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .