Profits and employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S Jay Levy, 2001. "Profits: The Views of Jerome Levy and Michal Kalecki," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 17-30, September.
More about this item
Keywordsprofits; employment; elasticities of employment; sources and sustainability of profits; beneficial and pathological phases; 'wasted profits'.;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .