Report NEP-HPE-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Lescanne, 2013. "Bubbles are rational," Working Papers ensl-00819188, HAL.
- Heinrich H. Nax & Maxwell N. Burton-Chellew & Stuart A. West & H. Peyton Young, 2013. "Learning in a Black Box," PSE Working Papers hal-00817201, HAL.
- Brito, Paulo & Datta, Bipasa & Dixon, Huw David, 2012. "The evolution of mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "The mutual gains from trade moderate the parent-offspring conflict," MPRA Paper 46627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Toolism! A Critique of Econophysics," MPRA Paper 46630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ternyik, Stephen I., 2013. "World System Energetics," MPRA Paper 46579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tena, Juan de Dios & Pino, Gabriel & Marques, Helena, 2013. "Do happiness indexes truly reveal happiness? : measurin happiness using revealed preferences from migration flows," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws130908, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Konstantin Yanovsky & Ilia Zatcovetzky & Sergei Zhavoronkov & Ekaterina Reva, 2013. "Modern Anti-Capitalistic Ideologies," Working Papers 0059, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2013. "Beyond Thomas Mun: the economic ideas of Edward Coke, Francis Bacon and Lionel Cranfield," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 473, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Skouras, Thanos, 2013. "The sources of profits and their sustainability: A survey of basic theoretical issues," MPRA Paper 46567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2013. "Extending the Original Position: Revisiting the Pattanaik Critique of Vickrey/Harsanyi Utilitarianism," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-298, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00817854 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2012/563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2013. "Optimal Inequality behind the Veil of Ignorance," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2013. "Subjective Well-Being and Income: Is There Any Evidence of Satiation?," NBER Working Papers 18992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korenok Oleg & Edward L. Millner & Laura Razzolini, 2013. "Taking, Giving, and Impure Altruism in Dictator Games," Working Papers 1301, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Konstantin Yanovsky & Sergey Shulgin, 2012. "Institutions, Democracy And Growth In The Very Long Run," Working Papers 0058, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.