Bringing Work Back In Islamic Ethic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- T. W. Schultz, 1968. "Institutions and the Rising Economic Value of Man," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1113-1122.
- Furubotn, Eirik G & Pejovich, Svetozar, 1972. "Property Rights and Economic Theory: A Survey of Recent Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 1137-1162, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusuf Sidani & Akram Al Ariss, 2015. "New Conceptual Foundations for Islamic Business Ethics: The Contributions of Abu-Hamid Al-Ghazali," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 847-857, July.
- Filiz AGAOGLU, 2014. "Religious Perspective Of Business Ethics Principles In Turkey And Romania: A Cross Country Comparison," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 11-22, April.
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Zali, Nor Azmidah, 2015. "Ethics in Relation to Islamic Finance Activities," Working Papers 1435-7, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Ali Gümüsay, 2015. "Entrepreneurship from an Islamic Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 199-208, August.
- Hayfaa Tlaiss, 2015. "How Islamic Business Ethics Impact Women Entrepreneurs: Insights from Four Arab Middle Eastern Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 859-877, July.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:10:p:693-703 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWork Islam Ethic;
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-11-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-11-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HPE-2012-11-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2012-11-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .