Report NEP-ARA-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu & Deren Unalmis, 2012. "Financial Conditions Indices for the Turkish Economy," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1231, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yasin Akcelik & Ergun Ermisoglu & Arif Oduncu & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Ek Parasal Sikilastirma’nin Doviz Kurlari Uzerindeki Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1230, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Zelal Aktas & Altan Aldan & M. Faruk Aydin & Ihsan Bozok & Ibrahim Burak Kanli, 2012. "Turkiye’de Altin : Dis Ticaret, Cari Islemler Dengesi ve Buyume Uzerine Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1229, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Karaçuka, Mehmet & Çatik, A. Nazif & Haucap, Justus, 2012. "Consumer choice and local network effects in mobile telecommunications in Turkey," DICE Discussion Papers 70, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Cashin, P. & Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2012. "The Global Impact of the Systemic Economies and MENA Business Cycles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1250, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tobias Caris & Bernd Hayo, 2012. "Female Labour Force Participation in Arab Countries: The Role of Identity," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201241, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00745821 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zied Bouaziz & Mohamed Triki, 2012. "L'impact de la présence des comités d'audit sur la performance financière des entreprises tunisiennes," Working Papers halshs-00744815, HAL.
- Possumah, Bayu Taufiq & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Shahida, Shahimi, 2012. "Bringing Work Back In Islamic Ethic," MPRA Paper 41351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Younes Ben Zaied & Siagh Ahmed Ramzi, 2012. "Les déterminants du succès entrepreneurial ; Une étude empirique de la région de Sfax en Tunisie," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201235, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46746/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore