Ek Parasal Sikilastirma’nin Doviz Kurlari Uzerindeki Etkisi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arif Oduncu & Yasin Akcelik & Ergun Ermisoglu, 2013. "Reserve Options Mechanism : A New Macroprudential Tool to Limit the Adverse Effects of Capital Flow Volatility on Exchange Rates," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(3), pages 45-60.
- Yasin Akçelik & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Arif Oduncu, 2013.
"Central Banking in Making during the Post-Crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey,"
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice,
Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(2), pages 5-18.
- Akcelik, Yasin & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "Central Banking in Making during the Post-crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koray Alper & Hakan Kara & Mehmet Yörükoglu, 2013.
"Alternative tools to manage capital flow volatility,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 73, pages 335-352
Bank for International Settlements.
- Koray Alper & Hakan Kara & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2013. "Alternative Tools to Manage Capital Flow Volatility," Working Papers 1331, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Oduncu, Arif & Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Polat, Tandogan, 2013. "Credit Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 49058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:1230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .