Central Banking in Making during the Post-Crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Akcelik, Yasin & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "Central Banking in Making during the Post-crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Borio, 2011. "Central banking post-crisis: What compass for uncharted waters?," BIS Working Papers 353, Bank for International Settlements.
- Adrian, Tobias & Song Shin, Hyun, 2010. "Financial Intermediaries and Monetary Economics," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 12, pages 601-650 Elsevier.
- Rose, Andrew K., 2007.
"A stable international monetary system emerges: Inflation targeting is Bretton Woods, reversed,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 663-681, September.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2006. "A Stable International Monetary System Emerges: Inflation Targeting is Bretton Woods, Reversed," NBER Working Papers 12711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yasin Akcelik & Erdem Basci & Ergun Ermisoglu & Arif Oduncu, 2013. "The Turkish Approach to Capital Flow Volatility," Working Papers 1306, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Paul Bloxham & Christopher Kent & Michael Robson, 2010.
"Asset Prices, Credit Growth, Monetary and Other Policies: An Australian Case Study,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp2010-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Paul Bloxham & Christopher Kent & Michael Robson, 2011. "Asset Prices, Credit Growth, Monetary and Other Policies: An Australian Case Study," NBER Working Papers 16845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arif Oduncu & Yasin Akcelik & Ergun Ermisoglu, 2013. "Reserve Options Mechanism and FX Volatility," Working Papers 1303, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erdem Basci & Hakan Kara, 2011. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 1108, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erdem Başçı & Hakan Kara, 2011. "Finansal istikrar ve para politikası," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 26(302), pages 9-25.
- Yasin Akcelik & Ergun Ermisoglu & Arif Oduncu & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Ek Parasal Sikilastirma’nin Doviz Kurlari Uzerindeki Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1230, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(605):y:2015:i:4(605):p:133-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(605):y:2015:i:4(605):p:135-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umit BULUT, 2015. "The Interest Rate Corridor as a Macroprudential Tool to Mitigate Rapid Growth in Credits: Evidence from Turkey," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 133-144, Winter.
- Yeldan A. Erinc & Kolsuz Gunes & Unuvar Burcu, 2014. "What to Smooth: Rate of Interest or the Foreign Exchange? Turkish Monetary Policy under Turbulent Times," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, December.
- Ahmet Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014.
"Managing short-term capital flows in new central banking: unconventional monetary policy framework in Turkey,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 45-69, June.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Managing Short-Term Capital Flows in New Central Banking: Unconventional Monetary Policy Framework in Turkey," Working Papers 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banking; Policy-mix; Global financial crisis; Financial Stability;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbk:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:2:p:5-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbmgvme.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.