Financial Stability and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koray Alper & Mustafa Kilinç & Mehmet Yörükoglu, 2015. "Monetary policy transmission and shifts in financial intermediation," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), What do new forms of finance mean for EM central banks?, volume 83, pages 395-408 Bank for International Settlements.
- Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Akçelik, Yasin & Oduncu, Arif & Taşkın, Temel, 2013. "The Effects of Additional Monetary Tightening on Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 46615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Değerli, Ahmet & Fendoğlu, Salih, 2015.
"Reserve option mechanism as a stabilizing policy tool: Evidence from exchange rate expectations,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 166-179.
- Ahmet Degerli & Salih Fendoglu, 2013. "Reserve Option Mechanism as a Stabilizing Policy Tool : Evidence from Exchange Rate Expectations," Working Papers 1328, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Mahir Binici & Turalay Kenç, 2017. "International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Turkey," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 379-403, March.
- Varlik Serdar & Berument M. Hakan, 2016. "Credit channel and capital flows: a macroprudential policy tool? Evidence from Turkey," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 145-170, January.
- Ahmet Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014.
"Managing short-term capital flows in new central banking: unconventional monetary policy framework in Turkey,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 45-69, June.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Managing Short-Term Capital Flows in New Central Banking: Unconventional Monetary Policy Framework in Turkey," Working Papers 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Comert, 2015.
"Global Constraints on Central Banking:The case of Turkey,"
wpaper111, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2015. "Global Constraints on Central Banking: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1512, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
- M. Utku Ozmen & Orhun Sevinc, 2012. "Mikro Verilerinden Yuksek Frekansli Fiyat Katiligi ve Enflasyon Egilimi Gostergeleri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1217, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adigozalov, Shaig & Huseynov, Salman, 2015.
"İnflyasiya hədəflənməsinin əməliyyat çərçivəsi: ölkə təcrübələri AMB üçün nə vəd edir?
[Operational framework of Inflation Targeting: what promises do country experiences make to the CBAR?]," MPRA Paper 76349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cbk:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:5-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:71-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasin Akçelik & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Arif Oduncu, 2013.
"Central Banking in Making during the Post-Crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey,"
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice,
Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(2), pages 5-18.
- Akcelik, Yasin & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "Central Banking in Making during the Post-crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2015. "What do new forms of finance mean for EM central banks?," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 83, April.
- Ergun Ermisoglu & Yasin Akcelik & Arif Oduncu & Temel Taskin, 2014. "Effects of additional monetary tightening on exchange rates," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 71-79, June.
- Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc & Mehmet Yörükoglu, 2014. "Cross-border portfolio flows and the role of macroprudential policies: experiences from Turkey," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The transmission of unconventional monetary policy to the emerging markets, volume 78, pages 347-359 Bank for International Settlements.
- Mustafa Kilinç & Zübeyir Kilinç & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2012. "Resilience of the Turkish Economy During the Global Financial Crisis of 2008," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 19-34, November.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2014. "The transmission of unconventional monetary policy to the emerging markets," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 78, April.
- Oduncu, Arif & Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Polat, Tandogan, 2013. "Credit Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 49058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; financial stability; macroprudential policies;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.