The Turkish Approach to Capital Flow Volatility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasin Akçelik & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Arif Oduncu, 2013.
"Central Banking in Making during the Post-Crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey,"
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice,
Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(2), pages 5-18.
- Akcelik, Yasin & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "Central Banking in Making during the Post-crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varlik Serdar & Berument M. Hakan, 2016. "Credit channel and capital flows: a macroprudential policy tool? Evidence from Turkey," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 145-170, January.
- M. Berument & Zulal Denaux & Furkan Emirmahmutoglu, 2015. "The effects of capital inflows on Turkish macroeconomic performance," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 813-824, November.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:01:n:s021759081740001x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmet Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014.
"Managing short-term capital flows in new central banking: unconventional monetary policy framework in Turkey,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 45-69, June.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Managing Short-Term Capital Flows in New Central Banking: Unconventional Monetary Policy Framework in Turkey," Working Papers 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:71-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Hakan Kara, 2015.
"Interest Rate Corridor and the Monetary Policy Stance
[Faiz Koridoru ve Para Politikasi Durusu]," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1513, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ergun Ermisoglu & Yasin Akcelik & Arif Oduncu & Temel Taskin, 2014. "Effects of additional monetary tightening on exchange rates," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 71-79, June.
- Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Akçelik, Yasin & Oduncu, Arif & Taşkın, Temel, 2013. "The Effects of Additional Monetary Tightening on Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 46615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cbk:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:5-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oduncu, Arif & Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Polat, Tandogan, 2013. "Credit Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 49058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engin Yilmaz & Bora Suslu, 2016. "Turkish Non-Core Bank Liabilities," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(1), pages 75-92.
- Arif Oduncu & Yasin Akcelik & Ergun Ermisoglu, 2013. "Reserve Options Mechanism : A New Macroprudential Tool to Limit the Adverse Effects of Capital Flow Volatility on Exchange Rates," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(3), pages 45-60.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flow volatility; macroprudential policy; capital flow measures;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-03-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .