Report NEP-MON-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Galí, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 18806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2013_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katalin Szilágyi & Dániel Baksa & Jaromir Benes & Ágnes Horváth & Csaba Köber & Gábor D. Soós, 2013. "The Hungarian Monetary Policy Model," MNB Working Papers 2013/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Ece Oral, 2013. "Consumer Tendency Survey Based Inflation Expectations," Working Papers 1308, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Lorenza Rossi, 2013. "Ramsey Monetary Policy in a New Keynesian Model with Endogenous Growth," CEIS Research Paper 265, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Feb 2013.
- Mark P. Taylor & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "Exchange Rates in Target Zones - Evidence from the Danish Krone," Kiel Working Papers 1827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ibrahim Burak Kanli, 2013. "Market-Based Measurement of Expectations on Short-Term Rates in Turkey," Working Papers 1305, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lena Dräger & Michael Lamla, 2013. "Imperfect Information and Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Microdata," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201301, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Yasin Akcelik & Erdem Basci & Ergun Ermisoglu & Arif Oduncu, 2013. "The Turkish Approach to Capital Flow Volatility," Working Papers 1306, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Luca Papi & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 80, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Halina Kowalczyk & Tomasz Lyziak & Ewa Stanisławska, 2013. "A new approach to probabilistic surveys of professional forecasters and its application in the monetary policy context," NBP Working Papers 142, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Rishi Goyal & Petya Koeva Brooks & Mahmood Pradhan & Thierry Tressel & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 2013. "A Banking Union for the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/01, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Haluk Guler, 2013. "A Literature Overview of the Central Bank’s Knowledge Transparency," Working Papers 1307, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Alessandro Gnoatto & Martino Grasselli, 2013. "An analytic multi-currency model with stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Papers 1302.7246, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.