Report NEP-ARA-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasin Akcelik & Erdem Basci & Ergun Ermisoglu & Arif Oduncu, 2013. "The Turkish Approach to Capital Flow Volatility," Working Papers 1306, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2013. "Female Labour Force Participation in MENA's Manufacturing Sector: The Implications of Firm-Related and National Factors," IZA Discussion Papers 7197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barnett, Andy & Yandle, Bruce & Naufal, George S, 2013. "Regulation, Trust, and Cronyism in Middle Eastern Societies: The Simple Economics of 'Wasta'," IZA Discussion Papers 7201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ece Oral, 2013. "Consumer Tendency Survey Based Inflation Expectations," Working Papers 1308, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Sami Debbichi & Walid Hichri, 2013. "Threshold of Preference for Collusion and Interconnection Fees in Different Market Structures : the Tunisian Mobile Market Case," Working Papers 1307, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.