Reserve Options Mechanism and FX Volatility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasin Akçelik & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Arif Oduncu, 2013.
"Central Banking in Making during the Post-Crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey,"
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice,
Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(2), pages 5-18.
- Akcelik, Yasin & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "Central Banking in Making during the Post-crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aytug, Huseyin, 2016. "Does the Reserve Options Mechanism really decrease exchange rate volatility? The Synthetic Control Method Approach," MPRA Paper 71400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Kara, 2016. "A brief assessment of Turkey's macroprudential policy approach : 2011â€“2015," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 16(3), pages 85-92.
- Ahmet Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014.
"Managing short-term capital flows in new central banking: unconventional monetary policy framework in Turkey,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 45-69, June.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Managing Short-Term Capital Flows in New Central Banking: Unconventional Monetary Policy Framework in Turkey," Working Papers 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yeldan A. Erinc & Kolsuz Gunes & Unuvar Burcu, 2014. "What to Smooth: Rate of Interest or the Foreign Exchange? Turkish Monetary Policy under Turbulent Times," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, December.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oduncu, Arif & Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Polat, Tandogan, 2013. "Credit Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 49058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Değerli, Ahmet & Fendoğlu, Salih, 2015.
"Reserve option mechanism as a stabilizing policy tool: Evidence from exchange rate expectations,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 166-179.
- Ahmet Degerli & Salih Fendoglu, 2013. "Reserve Option Mechanism as a Stabilizing Policy Tool : Evidence from Exchange Rate Expectations," Working Papers 1328, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Akturk, Halit & Gocen, Hasan & Duran, Suleyman, 2015. "Money Multiplier under Reserve Option Mechanism," MPRA Paper 64803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:405-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:35-45 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReserve Options Mechanism; Volatility of Turkish Lira; Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey’s Policy Mix; GARCH;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-02-16 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2013-02-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2013-02-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .