The challenges of upgrading and diversifying Vietnam's industrial structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thoburn, John, 2009. "Vietnam as a Role Model for Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fukunari KIMURA & Izuru KOBAYASHI, 2009. "Why Is the East Asia Industrial Corridor Needed?," Working Papers p001, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Banomyong, Ruth, 2010. "Supply Chain Dynamics in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 184, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Khalid Nadvi & John T. Thoburn & Bui Tat Thang & Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha & Nguyen Thi Hoa & Dao Hong Le & Enrique Blanco De Armas, 2004. "Vietnam in the global garment and textile value chain: impacts on firms and workers," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 111-123.
- Ruth Banomyong, 2010. "Supply Chain Dynamics in Asia," Trade Working Papers 22879, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aman Saggu & Witada Anukoonwattaka, 2015. "Commodity Price Crash: Risks to Exports and Economic Growth in Asia-Pacific LDCs and LLDCs," Trade Insights Series 6, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Pham, Thi Thanh Hong & Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2012. "Industrial Clustering Policy and Economic Restructuring in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 41471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial agglomeration; industrial cluster; soft infrastructure; industrial structure;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .