Global Production Networks, Competition, Regulation and Poverty Reduction: Policy Implications
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Harold Hankins Building, Precinct Centre, Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH|
Web page: http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khalid Nadvi & John T. Thoburn & Bui Tat Thang & Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha & Nguyen Thi Hoa & Dao Hong Le & Enrique Blanco De Armas, 2004. "Vietnam in the global garment and textile value chain: impacts on firms and workers," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 111-123.
- Henderson, Jeffrey, 2002. "Globalisation on the Ground: Global Production Networks, Competition, Regulation and Economic Development," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30605, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Allen J. Scott, 2005. "Regional Push: Towards A Geography Of Development And Growth In Low- And Middle-Income Countries," Development and Comp Systems 0511009, EconWPA.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- John Humphrey & Neil McCulloch & Masako Ota, 2004. "The impact of European market changes on employment in the Kenyan horticulture sector," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 63-80.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.