Regional Push: Towards A Geography Of Development And Growth In Low- And Middle-Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Catin & Christophe Van Huffel, 2003. "Concentration urbaine et industrialisation," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 121(1), pages 87-107.
- Henderson, Jeffrey, 2002. "Globalisation on the Ground: Global Production Networks, Competition, Regulation and Economic Development," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30605, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Henderson, Jeffrey, 2005. "Global Production Networks, Competition, Regulation and Poverty Reduction: Policy Implications," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30692, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; big push; regional development; developing countries; local economic development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2005-11-12 (China)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2005-11-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0511009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.