Report NEP-INT-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yue, Chengyan & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2005. "Tariff Equivalent of Technical Barriers to Trade with Imperfect Substitution and Trade Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12453, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miaojie YU, 2005. "Trade Globalization and Political Liberalization: A Gravity Approach," International Trade 0511005, EconWPA.
- Anderton, Robert & Baltagi, Badi H. & Skudelny, Frauke & Sousa, Nuno, 2005. "Intra- and extra-euro area import demand for manufactures," Working Paper Series 0532, European Central Bank.
- Irene Brambilla, 2005. "A Customs Union with Multinational Firms: The Automobile Market in Argentina and Brazil," NBER Working Papers 11745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Regional Trade Agreements," International Trade 0511002, EconWPA.
- Steven M. Suranovic & Robert Winthrop, 2005. "Cultural Effects of Trade Liberalization," International Trade 0511003, EconWPA.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Tariff Structure In A Small Open Economy: A Theoretical Analysis," International Trade 0511006, EconWPA.
- Peter Rowland, 2005. "Foreign and Domestic Firms in Colombia:Exports, Imports and External Debt," Borradores de Economia 355, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Allen J. Scott, 2005. "Regional Push: Towards A Geography Of Development And Growth In Low- And Middle-Income Countries," Development and Comp Systems 0511009, EconWPA.