Trade Globalization and Political Liberalization: A Gravity Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & David Leblang, 2008. "Democracy And Globalization," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 289-334, November.
- repec:gig:joupla:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:129-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Luis Brites Pereira & Joaquim Oliveira Martins & João Tovar Jalles, 2013. "Globalization, Democracy and Development," NBER Working Papers 19575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yu, Miaojie, 2010. "Trade, democracy, and the gravity equation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 289-300, March.
- Astrid Krenz & Ana Abeliansky, 2015. "Democracy and Trade—Evidence along the Distribution of Trading Activity," EcoMod2015 8750, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; Democracy; Gravity Equation;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-11-12 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2005-11-12 (China)
- NEP-INT-2005-11-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-POL-2005-11-12 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0511005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .