Report NEP-CNA-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duo Qin & Marie Anne Cagas & Geoffrey Ducanes & Xinhua He & Rui Liu & Shiguo Liu, 2005. "Income Disparity and Economic Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers 548, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jeffrey B. Miller & Stoyan Tenev, 2005. "State and Ownership Reforms in Transition Economics: China vs. the Orthodoxy," Working Papers 05-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Gender Inequality in a Globalizing World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_426, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "The United States and Her Creditors: Can the Symbiosis Last?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_sep_05, Levy Economics Institute.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2005. "The International Allocation of R&D Activity by US Multinationals: The East Asian Experience in Comparative Perspective," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-117, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miaojie YU, 2005. "Trade Globalization and Political Liberalization: A Gravity Approach," International Trade 0511005, EconWPA.
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Allen J. Scott, 2005. "Regional Push: Towards A Geography Of Development And Growth In Low- And Middle-Income Countries," Development and Comp Systems 0511009, EconWPA.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "On-The-Job Search, Urban Informal Sector And The Development Policies-A General Equilibrium Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511004, EconWPA.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "Capital Immobility, Informal Sector And Urban Unemployment," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511005, EconWPA.