Tariff Structure In A Small Open Economy: A Theoretical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wood, Adrian, 1997. "Openness and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries: The Latin American Challenge to East Asian Conventional Wisdom," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Motta, Massimo, 1992. "Multinational firms and the tariff-jumping argument : A game theoretic analysis with some unconventional conclusions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1557-1571, December.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Michael Gavin, 1996. "Securing Stability and Growth in a Shock Prone Region: The Policy Challenge for Latin America," Research Department Publications 4020, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Ujjaini Mukhopadhyay, 2002. "Economic liberalization and welfare in a model with an informal sector," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(1), pages 143-172, March.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukherjee, Ujjaini, 2002.
"Removal of protectionism, foreign investment and welfare in a model of informal sector,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 101-116, January.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Ujjaini Mukherjee, 2005. "Removal Of Protectionism, Foreign Investment And Welfare In A Model Of Informal Sector," International Trade 0511009, EconWPA.
- Sugata Marjit, 1993.
"Uniform tariffs in general equilibrium —A simple model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 189-196, June.
- Marjit, S., 1992. "Uniform Tariffs in General Equilibrium-A Simple Model," RCER Working Papers 320, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit, 1996. "An Analysis of Rural-Urban Migration and Protection," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 930-940, November.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1993. "Political-Economy Arguments for a Uniform Tariff," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 685-703, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwibedi, Jayanta & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Poverty alleviation programs, FDI-led growth and child labour under agricultural dualism," MPRA Paper 29997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2010. "Economic recession, demand constraint and labour markets in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 27433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFull-employment; specific factor; uniform tariffs; Hechscher- Ohlin subsystem; skilled labour; unskilled labour; urban unemployment;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0511006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .