The governance of global value chains, the state, and small businesses: The case of timber in Myanmar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Lingchao & Liu, Jinlong & Long, Hexing & de Jong, Wil & Youn, Yeo-Chang, 2017. "Economic globalization, trade and forest transition-the case of nine Asian countries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 7-13.
- Adrian Smith & John Pickles & Milan Bucek & Rudolf Pástor & Bob Begg, 2014. "The political economy of global production networks: regional industrial change and differential upgrading in the East European clothing industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(6), pages 1023-1051.
- Wolfersberger, Julien & Delacote, Philippe & Garcia, Serge, 2015.
"An empirical analysis of forest transition and land-use change in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 241-251.
- Julien Wolfersberger & Philippe Delacote & Serge Garcia, 2015. "An empirical analysis of forest transition and land-use change in developing countries," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-05, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised May 2015.
- Khalid Nadvi & John T. Thoburn & Bui Tat Thang & Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha & Nguyen Thi Hoa & Dao Hong Le & Enrique Blanco De Armas, 2004. "Vietnam in the global garment and textile value chain: impacts on firms and workers," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 111-123.
- Kyaw Myo Linn & Wu Cheng Liang, 2015. "Analysis of Forest Policy in Myanmar," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 4(03), pages 16-28, March.
- Andersson, Krister P. & Gibson, Clark C. & Lehoucq, Fabrice, 2006. "Municipal politics and forest governance: Comparative analysis of decentralization in Bolivia and Guatemala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 576-595, March.
- Andersson, Krister P., 2004. "Who Talks with Whom? The Role of Repeated Interactions in Decentralized Forest Governance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-249, February.
- Stephanie BARRIENTOS & Gary GEREFFI & Arianna ROSSI, 2011. "Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: A new paradigm for a changing world," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 319-340, December.
- Khalid Nadvi, 2008. "Global standards, global governance and the organization of global value chains," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 323-343, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTimber; Wood; Forestry; State; Industrial policy; Myanmar;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp-2019-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Siméon Rapin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.