Vietnam as a Role Model for Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:9:y:2004:i:2:p:170-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lord, Montague, 2002. "Vietnam’s Export Competitiveness: Trade and Macroeconomic Policy Linkages," MPRA Paper 50638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006.
"Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 161-187, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005. "Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield, 2003. "Welfare in Vietnam During the 1990s: Poverty, Inequality and Poverty Dynamics," PRUS Working Papers 08, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cling, Jean-Pierre & Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, François, 2013. "Is the World Bank compatible with the “Socialist-oriented market economy”?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 13.
- Quang Truong, 2015. "The network-based economy in Vietnam," Working Papers 2015/12, Maastricht School of Management.
- Antonio Angelino, 2017. "Human capital shortages in the Vietnamese industry. A firm-level analysis," Working Papers 1701, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2010. "The challenges of upgrading and diversifying Vietnam's industrial structure," MPRA Paper 40504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; globalization; trade; poverty; economic reform; development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-02 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2009-08-02 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2009-08-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2009-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .