Report NEP-SEA-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad Zikri, 2009. "Competition among the Manufacturing Exporters of China and ASEAN in the U.S. Market, 1994-2001," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200904, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2009. "Rebalancing Growth in Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 4298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grancay, Martin, 2009. "Evaluating competitiveness of airports - Airport competitiveness index," MPRA Paper 16488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Zikri, 2009. "An Econometric Model for Deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200903, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- Thoburn, John, 2009. "Vietnam as a Role Model for Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Boonperm, Jirawan & Haughton, Jonathan & Khandker, Shahidur R., 2009. "Does the village fund matter in Thailand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5011, The World Bank.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2009. "Human Capital vs. Physical Capital: A Cross-Country Analysis of Human Development Strategies," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:51, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.