An Econometric Model for Deforestation in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haryo Aswicahyono, 2004. "Competitiveness and Efficiency of the Forest Product Industry in Indonesia," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE075, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Wheeler, Robin Kraft, Dan Hammer, 2011. " Forest Clearing in the Pantropics: December 2005–August 2011- Working Paper 283," Working Papers 283, Center for Global Development.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David, 2014.
"Vyāghranomics in space and time: Estimating habitat threats for Bengal, Indochinese, Malayan and Sumatran tigers,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 433-453.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David, 2012. "Vyaghranomics in space and time : estimating habitat threats for Bengal, Indochinese, Malayan and Sumatran tigers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6212, The World Bank.
- David Wheeler, Dan Hammer, Robin Kraft, 2011. " From REDD to Green: A Global Incentive System to Stop Tropical Forest Clearing- Working Paper 282," Working Papers 282, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
KeywordsDeforestation; econometric model; Indonesian forest;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-08-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .