[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Muhammad Zikri to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Bank IndonesiaJakarta, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:bigovid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Muhammad Zikri, 2009. "An Econometric Model for Deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200903, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- Muhammad Zikri, 2009. "Competition among the Manufacturing Exporters of China and ASEAN in the U.S. Market, 1994-2001," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200904, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Muhammad Zikri, 2009.
"An Econometric Model for Deforestation in Indonesia,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200903, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- David Wheeler, Robin Kraft, Dan Hammer, 2011. "Forest Clearing in the Pantropics: December 2005–August 2011- Working Paper 283," Working Papers 283, Center for Global Development.
- David Wheeler & Dan Hammer & Robin Kraft & Susmita Dasgupta & Brian Blankespoor, 2011.
"Economic Dynamics and Forest Clearing: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Indonesia,"
- Wheeler, David & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Dasgupta, Susmita & Blankespoor, Brian, 2013. "Economic dynamics and forest clearing: A spatial econometric analysis for Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 85-96.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David, 2012.
"Vyaghranomics in space and time : estimating habitat threats for Bengal, Indochinese, Malayan and Sumatran tigers,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6212, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David, 2014. "Vyāghranomics in space and time: Estimating habitat threats for Bengal, Indochinese, Malayan and Sumatran tigers," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 433-453.
- David Wheeler, Dan Hammer, Robin Kraft, 2011. "From REDD to Green: A Global Incentive System to Stop Tropical Forest Clearing- Working Paper 282," Working Papers 282, Center for Global Development.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Zikri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.