Does the village fund matter in Thailand ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boonperm, Jirawan & Haughton, Jonathan & Khandker, Shahidur R. & Rukumnuaykit, Pungpond, 2012. "Appraising the Thailand village fund," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5998, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2012.
"Development Policies and Income Inequality in Selected Developing Regions, 1980–2010,"
UNCTAD Discussion Papers
210, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2013. "Development policies and income inequality in selected developing regions, 1980-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Rasmus Heltberg & Naomi Hossain & Anna Reva, 2012. "Living through Crises : How the Food, Fuel, and Financial Shocks Affect the Poor," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6013.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A., 2013.
"Are microcredit participants in Bangladesh trapped in poverty and debt ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6404, The World Bank.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Hussain A. Samad, 2014. "Are Microcredit Participants in Bangladesh Trapped in Poverty and Debt?," Working Papers 24, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2011. "Do Village Funds Improve Access to Finance? Evidence from Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 110-122, January.
- Jonathan Haughton & Shahidur R. Khandker & Pungpond Rukumnuaykit, 2014. "Microcredit on a Large Scale: Appraising the Thailand Village Fund," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 363-388, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Debt Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Rural Poverty Reduction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-02 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2009-08-02 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2009-08-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.