Giving a Second Chance: an After-School Program in a Shanty Town Matched against Parent Type
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland G. Fryer Jr. & Lisa Kahn & Steven D. Levitt & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2012.
"The Plight of Mixed-Race Adolescents,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(3), pages 621-634, August.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Lisa Kahn & Steven D. Levitt & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2008. "The Plight of Mixed Race Adolescents," NBER Working Papers 14192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fryer, Roland G. & Levitt, Steven D. & Kahn, Lisa & Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2010. "The Plight of Mixed Race Adolescents," MPRA Paper 23099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- Jeffrey R Kling & Jeffrey B Liebman & Lawrence F Katz, 2007. "Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 83-119, January.
- Aizer, Anna, 2004. "Home alone: supervision after school and child behavior," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1835-1848, August.
- Zimmer, Ron & Hamilton, Laura & Christina, Rachel, 2010. "After-school tutoring in the context of no Child Left Behind: Effectiveness of two programs in the Pittsburgh Public Schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 18-28, February.
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Martín A. Rossi, 2011. "Term Length and the Effort of Politicians," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1237-1263.
- repec:oup:restud:v:78:y::i:4:p:1237-1263 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsafter-school; education; impact evaluation; randomized experiment;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .