Poverty and household demographic behaviour in Pakistan - insights from PLM survey 1979
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohammad Irfan, 1985. "Poverty and Household Demographic Behaviour in Pakistan - Insights from PLM Survey 1979," PLM Project Reports 1985:11, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Irfan & G.M. Farooq, 1983.
"An Investigation of Household Reproductive Behaviour in Pakistan,"
PLM Project Reports
1983:4, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mohammad, Irfan & Farooq, G. M. & Khan, Zubaida & Mohammad, Rafiq & Tariq, Javed Khan & Nasir, Mueen, 1983. "An Investigation of Household Reproductive Behaviour in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 39571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pje:journl:article1982sumii is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeba A. Sathar & Cynthia B. Lloyd, 1994. "Who Gets Primary Schooling in Pakistan: Inequalities among and within Families," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 103-134.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Household Demographic Behaviour in Pakistan; Survey;
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.