Socio-economic effects of international migration on the families left behind
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nasreen Abbasi & Mohammad Irfan, 1983. "Socio-Economic Effects of International Migration on The Families Left Behind," PLM Project Reports 1983:7, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahn, Mohammed Ali & Sirageldin, Ismail, 1979. "Education, Income, and Fertility in Pakistan," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(3), pages 519-547, April.
- Mohammad Irfan, 1981. "An Introduction to Studies in Population Labour Force and Migration. A PODE/ILO-UNFPA Project," PIDE-Working Papers 1981:118, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mohammad, Irfan & Demery, Lionel & Ghulam Mohammad, Arif & Farooqui, Furqan Ahmad & Tariq, Javed & Haq, Rashida & Khan, Ghani, 1983.
"Migration Patterns in Pakistan: Preliminary Results from the PLM Survey, 1979,"
39606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Irfan & Lionel Demery & Ghulam Mohammad Arif, 1983. "Migration Patterns in Pakistan: Preliminary Results from the PLM survey, 1979," PLM Project Reports 1983:6, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Faiz Bilquees & Shahnaz Hamid, 1981. "Impact of International Migration on Women and Children Left Behind. A Case Study of a Punjabi Village," PIDE-Working Papers 1981:115, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Irfan, 2010. "A Review of the Labour Market Research at PIDE 1957-2009," PIDE Books, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, number 2010:1 edited by Rashid Amjad & Aurangzeb A. Hashmi, September.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:231869 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashid Amjad, 1986. "Impact of Workers' Remittances from the Middle East on Pakistan's Economy: Some Selected Issues," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 757-785.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioural Differentials; Household analysis; labour force participation; schooling of children; consumption patterns; attitudinal and personality changes; Psychological effects of emigration on wives and children left behind;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .