An Investigation of Household Reproductive Behaviour in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohammad Irfan & G.M. Farooq, 1983. "An Investigation of Household Reproductive Behaviour in Pakistan," PLM Project Reports 1983:4, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Evenson, Robert E, 1977. "Fertility, Schooling, and the Economic Contribution of Children in Rural India: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1065-1079, July.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
- Blandy, Richard, 1974. "The Welfare Analysis of Fertility Reduction," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(333), pages 109-129, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Irfan, 1985.
"Poverty and Household Demographic Behaviour in Pakistan - Insights from PLM Survey 1979,"
PLM Project Reports
1985:11, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mohammad, Irfan, 1985. "Poverty and household demographic behaviour in Pakistan - insights from PLM survey 1979," MPRA Paper 39644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naushin Mahmood, 1992. "The Desire for Additional Children among Pakistani Women: The Determinants," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 1-30.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:239507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farooq GM. & Irfan, M. & Legrand T., 1985. "Micro empirical analysis of fertility behaviour in Pakistan," ILO Working Papers 992395073402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold Survey; Reproductive Behaviour in Pakistan; Fertility measures; Regression Analysis;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .