Family Background in an Extended Earnings-Generation Model: Further Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griliches, Zvi & Mason, William M, 1972. "Education, Income, and Ability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 74-103, Part II, .
- Lazear, Edward P, 1980. "Family Background and Optimal Schooling Decisions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 42-51, February.
- Charles M. Beach & Ross E. Finnie, 1984. "An Earnings-Generation Model for Canadian Men Structural Estimates," Working Paper 552, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1979. "Sibling Models and Data in Economics: Beginnings of a Survey," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 37-64, October.
- Tomes, Nigel, 1981. "A Model of Fertility and Children's Schooling," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 209-234, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Finnie & Ronald Meng, 2005. "Literacy and labour market outcomes: self-assessment versus test score measures," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(17), pages 1935-1951.
- Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2003. "On the Impact of Inequality on Productivity Growth in the Short and Long Term: A Synthesis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(s1), pages 65-86, January.
- James McIntosh, 2010. "Educational mobility in Canada: results from the 2001 general social survey," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 457-470, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:14:y:1988:i:1:p:39-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.